Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things I've Noticed About Samantha's Girl-Girl Scenes

I've seen most of Samantha's scenes, and I've noticed that some things are constant.  First, she LOVES to kiss, and seems to especially love kissing women (good for us, right?)  Second, she's all about her partner and getting them off.  Third, she loves boobs.  Look at any of Samantha's scenes where the woman has great, natural breasts--Samantha can't keep her hands and her mouth off of them.  Refer to her scenes with Rayveness, Avy Scott and Lisa Neils.  In the scene with Lisa Neils (who has PERFECT large, natural breasts), Samantha kinda teased herself; she knew she'd finally get her hands on them, but took her time.  When she removed Lisa's top, her eyes totally lit up & it was like her mouth was watering.  Throughout the entire scene, Samantha kept going back to Lisa's knockers--she couldn't stay away from them for more than 3 minutes, it seems.  Next, Samantha LOVES tribbing (us guys call it "grinding," but I've learned from my lesbian friends that the proper term is "tribbing," active term for "tribadism." Strange word).  Anyway, in almost all of her scenes, you'll find Samantha engaging in this hot activity.  Sometimes at first for guys, we don't see what the big deal is here.  We may not realize that two women can have their clits directly touching each other & the friction that's generated by tribbing.  One of my lesbian friends said, "It's the hottest things ever.  Your clits are rubbing each other, you feel how wet each other is, your juices mix together & you can feel each other's clits getting big and hard.  It makes my clit throb every time & I always get off."  Well, that was a enough to give me some new perspective.  I then researched the many positions for tribbing & there are tons!  However, Samantha is definitely a "top," which means she has the control.  So, after this new education from my lady friends & the internet, I went back and viewed some of Samantha's best tribbing scenes.  Then it hit me--the look on Samantha's face during these scenes says it all--pure elation.  Now, I totally get it.

1 comment:

  1. like your post just found you cause i just found out her name (sam ryan) and started watching more of her videos. saw her back in 06 in a scene with deauxma and didnt know her name but thought she had IT. anyway youre right she is a top especially when she is on the bottom letting girls ride her. another thing I noticed that points out how top she is is how she likes to hold on to the other womans ass. she seems to really like spanking when they are riding her or just holding on to the ass the entire ride. which helps her move them how she wants them to move

    ReplyDelete