Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Upcoming Samantha Ryan Pairings

Hey fans!  Just wanted to discuss some upcoming SRyan scenes that I'm pretty excited about. The first being with Skin Diamond and Lacie James in "Lesbian Slumber Party--The Kissing Game," due out soon!  I'm especially excited about this one for the interracial aspect.  Skin Diamond is a beautiful hybrid (I think her Dad is African, Mom is German?) Love seeing white girls & black girls together & to my knowledge, Samantha has never done a scene with a black woman.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Next, is Samantha's pairing with another one of my favorites, Natasha Nice, in next year's Wet Panties--Trib.  Been DYING to see these two together! The tribbing between these two should be earth-shattering!

Last but not least, Samantha's scene with Kara Price (no idea what movie).  I go back & forth with Kara.  There IS something really sexy about her to me, but she's REALLY unusual.  She's turned on by vomiting.  Yes, vomiting.  She says she doesn't do it much because it's unhealthy, but....still.  She's a pretty good performer, though, so it'll be very interesting to see this pairing!  I'll let you fans know what movie it in/when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment